View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 05:26 PM   #765
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
Well worth checking that match out. While I'm not a fan of Kevin Kelly, one thing I do appreciate is that he tends to bring up past match history between guys when they have singles matches and quite often the matches build on each other. You get a real sense that the wrestlers actually learn and improve from mistakes in previous matches.

As opposed to WWE, where the same two guys can wrestle several weeks in a row and have the same exact match every time.
Kevin Kelly seems like he tries to bring in some history. I don’t like him as a play-by-play guy, but he tries in that “Professor” role. Michael Cole does a similar thing when left to his own devices.

That’s true about them building off their previous work. I haven’t seen any other Baito/Omega match so I don’t have context for that. I don’t think it would help me enjoy the style any more, but it might give me something to appreciate. I loved it when Styles, Nakamura and Bryan did that earlier this year. It does happen I’m WWE sometimes, but as a general rule I think you’re right.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote