View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 12:34 PM   #115
KIRA
Celestia's Left Hand

KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
• I've yet to see a heel promo from Big Cass where he doesn't put on a cartoony voice.

• What was that camera work all about?

Seriously, what is this?

I'm really expecting someone to make a looping gif of that. I was going to do it myself but I really can't be arsed right now, if I'm honest.

• So with New Day winning, I'm guessing that this is the beginning of the end of The New Day?

If the rumours are true, then we can all assume that Big E will be chosen to be in the MITB Ladder Match.

• As a person who doesn't watch NXT, this is my introduction to Mr. Andrade "Cien" Almas and also Zelina Vega.

My first impressions are that he seems alright, I guess. You don't really get to see much when facing a jobber.

I am however curious as to why he has "Cien" in his name. Checking it out on Google, I see that "Cien" is Spanish for "Hundred" or "One Hundred", so his name in English is "Andrade "Hundred/One Hundred" Almas".

Why "Hundred/One Hundred" and where does this come into play for Almas? Is it like Tye Dillinger's "Perfect 10", in that it's suppose to represent how good he is but now, thanks to how the WWE works, it means absolutely nothing and it's just a flashy and catchy nickname these days?

Also, who trains the women to do promos at the Performance Center? Because whoever it is, they really need to either get better at it or just go because when Zelina Vega took to the mic, she sounded pretty much exactly like the majority of the female roster.

I mentioned this before back in December:

• Billie Kay vs Lana is basically a BYE for Kay to get into the MITB Ladder Match.

I can see Lana losing and either blaming English for her loss or her losing can be attributed to English in some way. Something like he distracts her accidentally or something stupid.

Either way, Lana's loss will be another step into the disbandment of the team of Rusev & English.

• Do American's really think us Brits adore the Royal Family?

I'm sure some do, but I think the majority of Brits are cool with the family. They're just "there", but we wouldn't really care if they weren't either.

We're "meh" towards them.

Watching the "'Mellabration", Carmella's shots and references at The Royal Family were just a bit lame and obviously, nobody cared, because most Brits don't love or hate The Royal Family.

I've always been curious as to why you guys still have the royal family I mean they're basically Rich important for no reason unless it's like socialites here who are also rich and important for no reason also that zoom in zoom out when Daniel was stomping big Cass drove me insane I seriously want to stab Kevin Dunn in the throat for that.
KIRA is offline   Reply With Quote