View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 09:11 AM   #3111
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Currently on Summer break in Persona 4 Golden, just beat the summer boss and I get a feeling the big twist is coming up. I'm really behind with my social links, as is tradition. Probably should decide which girl I want to go after really soon, I've narrowed it down to two and have one party member at rank 9 already though so I don't think I'm slacking as much as P5. Oh, and the social link perks do exist here but only for party members, so there's more of an incentive to get to know them over NPCs.

The bosses are all really well done, loved the latest one with its special version of the boss battle music. The dungeons are much more palatable than Tartarus, but nowhere near as enjoyable as palaces. Out of the three games I feel like I've spent the least time in combat here and there's been no need to grind at all. I hear that's because everyone got a huge buff in Golden and made it easier, so tempted to turn the difficulty up when I do NG+.

Also,
SPOILER: show
Jushin Thunder Liger
is a shadow now.

SPOILER: show

Thought for sure the Hanged Man social link would be suspicious as fuck, but he's so lame I haven't ranked him up once. Maybe he gets less of a dweeb as his story progresses.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote