View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 04:53 PM   #12
Stickman
Stickman

Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Oh, I find the worst regular spot is when people easily get out of a finisher submission. The crawling for the ropes thing annoys me. I don't mind if you are close, but when you crawl halfway across thing ring to reach the ropes the submission is pretty much loosely applied. Natties sharshooter is great when its the end but when the opponent is going to reach the ropes she hardly even has it applied. In my day a submission finisher meant something. Just think, if at some point Ronda Rousey does become a wwe superstar her finisher will be her armbar. Well, it will look stupid when everyone crawls to the ropes when in reality she taps bitches out wih it.

I love how Orton has protected the RKO finisher so much that nobody kicks out. Why can't talent prot ct their finishers, especially submissions?
Stickman is offline   Reply With Quote