Thread: 100,002 Replies
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 09:45 PM   #1261
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts HD Edition View Post
Watching Clone Wars. Just started the second season. It's really good so far, and I hear it only gets better with each season.

Cad Bane is fucking awesome. Really like Ashoka too. Anakin is much better in this than he ever was in the films.

This show is way darker than I thought it would be. I think more people died in the first season than every cartoon I watched as a kid combined.
Yeah, it's a pretty great piece for the Star Wars canon. 100 times better than the crappy prequel movies. When you finish it up you should definitely check out Rebels too. It's every bit as good in my opinion if not more so.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote