Thread: Stranger Things
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 03:39 PM   #32
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
re: Kalyx

SPOILER: show

I want to meet more of the test subjects...what if the Mind Flayer infects any of them....hmmm...+ Hopper's daughter Sarah, what happened to her...we never saw Paul Reiser get 'attacked'...is "Papa" alive....some good possibilities moving forward

SPOILER: show
- Hopper's daughter is dead. Cancer. It's why he has such a protective streak for 11/Jane.

- I'm also interested in the rest of the test kids. And for that matter, who's to say they stopped at 11, or if the Hawkings facility was the only one.

- A piece of the Mind Flayer went up into the sky; that's not good enough for me. I'm thinking it went to possess somebody else. If I had to guess,
the next step especially after seeing somebody like 11 is to find a powered child. Perhaps 8/Kali. Season 3 will almost certainly push a gifted vs gifted arc.

- If Papa's alive I'd have no choice but to assume he's test Subject 1.

- Reiser's character, so far, seems like a standup guy. I'm sure casting a guy known for being one of the most well known scumbags in scifi was a red herring so we can keep guessing, but he is on the up and up so far. He honored the heroes and did nothing to hurt to them. Even prevented a decision that would have killed Will.

That's still not my write up, I'm still mulling over things. Loved the series and the world building is getting big.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote