View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 11:45 PM   #3
mitch_h

mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I watched Jesus Camp recently, really enjoyed it too. For those who don't know it was a documentary on the rise of Evangelical Christianity in America. It was a little one sided, but I don't think it was manipulation on the part of the filmmakers, they just let the footage speak for itself. I found some of it to be a little disturbing, stuff that could constitute as child abuse. There was a particularly troubling part, where greasy Ted Haggard looks to the camera and says "If the evangelicals vote, they determine the election." Thank my God he was caught with young, male, prostitutes.

8/10

Last edited by mitch_h; 02-11-2007 at 08:34 PM.
mitch_h is offline   Reply With Quote