View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 07:09 PM   #99
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
2-4 times at once, so you'll be able to put it on several pieces of armor right off the bat. Can't control which shaders randomly drop. You can see which shaders the factions give out in their legendary engrams, and you can just grind out tokens to get more of the ones you want, but outside of that you don't have any control over what shaders drop.

I'm at 263 light right now and I'm sitting on a ton of shaders. Many of which I've gotten more than once, including legendaries.

Shaders are attached to the specific armor piece its equipped to, so if you're the type who likes to just equip more powerful armor instead of infusing what you like, then the new system is going to suck for you.

Like I said, best thing to do is hold onto your shaders until you find a set of armor you like, apply the shader, and then infuse it with more powerful gear as you come across it. It actually makes for an interesting way to collect gear. I'm going to put together different sets of armor that buff the different hunter classes, and then swap out armor when I switch sub classes.

Another cool thing is that you can now apply shaders to weapons, ships, and sparrows.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote