Thread: Logan (2017)
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 07:21 PM   #126
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Ok Destor has got me thinking about this movie again and I really didn't say what bothered me about it in my post viewing post.

First like I said once X-23 started talking I lost interest in her. Would have been great if she didn't say anything until she repeated the lines from Shane.

Also to be 2029 there wasn't a lot of futuristic cars other than Logan's limo and the non driving self driving cargo haulers, he buys a 13year old truck that looks brand new, and there is 50 year old Chevy Suburban and a Ford Bronco in excellent condition.

I didn't like the animantium poisoning either, especially after it was revealed that the corn syrup was suppressing the mutant gene. Logan drank enough whiskey that should have caused his powers to start to slip.

How did the comic book come to be true? Like no explanation of that at all. Who got the other kids there? What's in Canada for them? A lot of questions for a movie that's supposed to be an ending but I guess they could answer some in future X-23movies.

I loved the action though and the little girl was a bad ass up until she started talking. She just seemed more savage without speaking was more annoying afterwards. I think they over thought somethings and underthought others and it seemed like it was rushed being put together to me.

I think all the positive reviews about it got me expecting it to be great but it just wasn't for me. I'd rank it as the 3rd best X Men movie after Days of Future Past and Apocalypse. Not bad just not well thought out in my opinion.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote