View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 03:02 PM   #426
Chimera
CHW News and Updates

Chimera is a chill bro (7,500+)Chimera is a chill bro (7,500+)Chimera is a chill bro (7,500+)Chimera is a chill bro (7,500+)Chimera is a chill bro (7,500+)
Who will be the biggest star of season 6?

So after a HOT season 5, CHW is getting ready to step into Season 6. It's fall, the leaves are falling, the kids are going back to sxool but the action is HEATING UP!!!!!

Here's a highlight video of season 5 that CHW's media team put together,

It was truly one of the best seasons of CHW ever made...but it had a sad ending. CHW veteran and one of the most popular, highest drawing wrestlers, Swede Savard has RETIRED. This is the second time CHW has been hit below the belt, as it was almost recently that ERIC D had retired into bodybuilding.

But CHW is a survivor. While Swede Savard was no doubt THE STAR of Season 6, who do u think will be the star of Season 6?
I think some possible choices are,

REAL Nathan Natural - This guy seems to be really pushing the limits and on a rampage in his quest to destroy CHW. I think he can be the top heel of Season 6.

Innovator, the CHW champ is as always, a real star but will anyone be able to dethrone him? HE has had his career made in season 5 and will no doubts be ready to do it again which he showed in his match with REAL Nathan Natural.

Matt Rage, if someone gets the balls to take the interstate title from him, Matt Rage can probably be the man to dethrone innovator. He has been one of the most feel good stories of the year after he came back from cancer and continues to deliver every time you see him.

Nikky Chance, this guy has surpassed all expectations and manages to get win after win, showing a vicious side and a meab streak. However I cant see Nikky ever being a face.

Last, what about something NO ONE can see coming and I mean Robb Banks! Yes, he is a joke now but I think any day now he can take off that mask and explode and show his years of anger and frustration explode across the CHW lockeroom. Who knows what evil hides behind Robb Banks?

Whatever it is, Season 6 is going to be a MONSTER!
Chimera is offline   Reply With Quote