View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 09:33 PM   #14104
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets:

Quote:
As noted earlier, after tonight's RAW went off the air Seth Rollins was put into a neck brace and taken out on a stretcher. WrestlingINC.com correspondent Eric Z noted that the show didn't end there. The whole process of the doctors checking on Rollins and taking him to the back took a while and the crowd started to leave. However, John Cena's music hit and he came out and challenged Bray Wyatt to a match. Bray came out but didn't want to get in the ring. Cena started to sing, "he's got no pearls, in his pants" until Wyatt attacked. After a short standard match, Cena won with an AA after kicking out of Sister Abigail
Quote:
E! Online has a deleted scene from last Sunday's episode of Total Divas at this link. In the clip, Paige tells The Bella Twins, Natalya and Emma that she finally has a boyfriend and is dating Bradley Walden. Walden is the lead singer of American post-hardcore band Emarosa. "Me and Bradley are now—yeah," Paige told the camera. "Bradley's kind of like—I can't say it yet. He is, um, my boyfriend." It appears as if Paige's relationship with Walden may only be storyline. Walden joked on Twitter that "everything on TV is 1000% real," and recently posted the photos below on Instagram with a woman who appears to be his real girlfriend: https://instagram.com/p/yoZS1Nva0X/ https://instagram.com/p/zGekLkva_G/ https://instagram.com/p/zlubksPa27/
Quote:
Regarding "The Man Comes Around" and The Undertaker's message to Bray Wyatt on last night's RAW, that is the name of a Johnny Cash song. It appears Taker could be using another Cash song as his entrance at WrestleMania this year
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4W
Regarding Sting's promo on last night's WWE RAW, it was his voice used but it was altered. The promo was inspired by The Black Scorpion, a WCW gimmick from 1990. The character was played by several wrestlers and feuded with Sting, before being revealed to be Ric Flair.
Other reports state it was either Ziggler or a combo of both guys.

Quote:
TNA's John Gaburick announced today that Matt Hardy has signed a contract with the company. Hardy had been working without a deal. Gaburick noted that more signings are coming this week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Regarding speculation that WWE may have changed plans for The Undertaker and could bring him to RAW now that Bray Wyatt's WrestleMania 31 challenge has been accepted, word coming out of last night's RAW is that those plans have not changed. The plan as of today is to still keep The Undertaker away until his entrance at WrestleMania. Another Superstar we won't see until WrestleMania 31 is Sheamus. WWE has been airing return vignettes for Sheamus for several weeks now but the current plan is to have his first appearance be at WrestleMania. There's still no word yet on what match he will be working but it likely will be the Intercontinental Title Ladder Match or the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4W
One of the topics discussed at Monday's backstage meeting before RAW was letting all talents know that if they have problems going on, they should come to WWE officials with the issues. No word yet if this ties in with officials planning to discuss the use of Twitter at the meeting.
Shortly after that news came out, another incident related to the Demott scandal came out that basically blasted management and Tommy Dreamer. http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircl...l_on_earth_my/

Excerpt from the new accusations:
Quote:
When Dave Taylor got there he taught me more in a month than I learned the entire time I was there. Dave Taylor asked me "Why dont you have a match?" I told him"Bill says Im not ready." ....His reply was: " What the hell does Bill mean you arent ready??? You are bloody ready!!!" So again I started asking him for matches and he would say..."Are you sure ?????? If you mess up and they see it It will all be over" When I asked Tommy Dreamer if I could leave and go to OVW because I was being tortured by Bill and his crew, he told me that if I went there then I was increasing my chances of getting fired. Tommy Dreamer himself told me that if I called the office to report Bill that I was increasing my chances of getting fired. Tommy said that Vince would just get rid of me for making any waves what so ever. Ive been trying to scream from the mountaintops from day one, but I didn't know that I was crying to Bill's friend Tommy Dreamer while they were at Bills house, sitting at his dinner table that night. How do I know this??? Bill let me know if front of the class as they laughed... Some people laughed just because they had to. They all knew it was coming that day. Tommy Dreamer had me on speaker phone so!

Some other sheet news include:
  • According to someone with a lot of time on NeoGAF's wrestling thread, this week's edition of RAW was the 7th lowest rated March episode in Mania season history (5 occurred in 1997 and 1 in 1996).
  • The whole #GiveDivasAChance initiative managed to last a whole week before the WWE lost interest since the Wiz Khalifa concert got more time than both Divas matches combined on RAW.
  • According to a recent Jericho podcast, Justin Gabriel was the wrestler who played the Bunny the most during its run while Creative had plans for a Gothic bunny suit had the character lasted longer.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote