View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 11:59 PM   #719
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reavant View Post
um what?

Rather than address and respond to any of my points and offer a counter, you resort to addressing who you think I am and where you think I live/go. Ok.

Ive lost touch with reality? ok. How? Where am I wrong? Where is this idealistic world you live in where what I said previously is not true? I've seen it with my own eyes and I live in a very nice area. I work in a firehouse. Trust me racism is alive and well.

Maybe you know I am right and you are angry at my jab at the end. Maybe you are just not smart enough to provide some type of counter. I don't know, Im just guessing.
Dude, of course racism is still out there. You're acting like it's still this huge deal though. Being racist in public usually ends in the racist being shamed by the entire world these days. Yeah, you're gonna have a bunch of idiots on the internet flying off the handle about an interracial couple in Star Wars, but the vast majority of people wouldn't give a crap, and the vast majority would point and laugh at the idiots whining about it. Technically there are still people who think women should be relegated to the kitchen too, doesn't mean that those people are taken seriously by anyone with a real life.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote