View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 03:07 PM   #8548
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixx View Post
getting some

it's sex stuff, young man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
He didn't specify he would be getting "some".......
High would be my bet.

I watched Hackers for the first time last night and it was funny seeing the imaginary visual side of hacking. I guess it was Science Faction if you could call it that.
Kinda reminded me of The Net and Johnny Mnemonic, ExistenZ and all those other dodgy yet awesome techno-net films nobody really admits to watching back then.

I also saw Spotlight and despite it being a very good film, solid performances across the board and very well researched it is no Best Picture. People will forget it existed in a few years and in a few decades it will be on lists of least stand-out Oscar winners ever. That is a big budget daytime movie dressed up.

Lastly The Internet's Own Boy is excellent. I knew next to nothing about Aaron Swartz but this kept me involved all the way through. Give it a go.
Seanny One Ball is online now   Reply With Quote