View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 11:59 PM   #210
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Been watching the G1 on AXS TV. Really been impressed by Sanada this year and think he is really a future star of NJPW. I think his career has been similar to Okada in a way as both had less than stellar stints in TNA and found themselves once returning to Japan. Although Sanada did have some success in TNA, they had no clue what to do with him and even paired with Muta and made him a second coming as The Great Sanada.

Matches have been great and I love the aspect of stablemate's squaring off against one another. Not only that but just the whole focus being on a tournament that focusses on wrestling. It's something that could be done on the main roster and is with the CWC and MYC but a King of the Ring tournament in WWE that allowed your main roster talent to show the same kind caliber matches.

Have enjoyed all the matches so far and can't really pick out a favorite. Naito, Omega, and Okada are definitely the top of the field though and produce the best matches of what I've see so far.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote