View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 08:39 AM   #206
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This is a goddamn promo

You’re not interested in being compared to the other wrestlers on the roster?

Suzuki: Look, New Japan, and New Japan fans, you’re full of BS admiration and fake praise. You see a guy who just lost in the ring, getting a round of applause. ‘Oh wow, great match, clap, clap, clap.’ Patting losers on the back, acting emotional. What a load of crap! It’s the winners that make headlines. It’s the winners you end up talking about. Don’t be hypocritical.

Your opponent on the tenth, Michael Elgin, beat you in your G1 match. Do you think that played a part in him getting a title match?

Suzuki: Michael Elgin? He’s a bitch. I don’t have any time for people stupid enough to think he’s on my level.

— Well a lot of people say Michael Elgin is the second biggest foreign name in New Japan right now, only behind Kenny Omega.

Suzuki: See! That’s exactly what I was talking about. ‘Second biggest’. Who gives a crap about your rankings, they all suck, I don’t care.

–It’s not often we’ve seen you against a foreign powerhouse like Elgin.

Suzuki: ‘Not often we’? Or ‘not often you’? Do your goddamn homework. Elgin, to me, he’s a big piece of shit. That’s all he is to me
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote