View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 06:34 PM   #12
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I always thought Bulldogs best work was in a tag team and in those teams, he was the 2nd best to me in every team. His solo matches with HBK and Bret in 92 were very good, but years later after you hear all the stories, you learn Bret pretty much carried that whole match and HBK pretty much the same thing.

I did love his 1997 stuff with the Harts. it was my fav year in wrestling and i thought his best single storyline of his career was with Ken Shamrock. The matches sucked, but i loved the feud.

His WCW and 2000 WWF runs were horrible. I said a lot about Owen in the other thread, but Owen was the much better worker and leagues better in character and promo skills. Bulldog played his part in the team as being the muscle guy very well though. but this goes to Owen.

I will say Owen and Davey are one of the best tag teams of all time. I would even say they were better then the Hart Foundation.

Maybe that should be another poll
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote