View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 11:00 PM   #59
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
To back up what AL said, the c-fed is a lot of extra work, but I wouldn't really call it 'limiting' in terms of what you can do. I mean, my main character on there is a D&D playing luchador who used to work as backup for a radioactive kaiju, was led around by a shady manager who was friends with an evil wizard, used to team up with a disfigured and deranged A.C. Slater from Saved By The Bell, formed a tag team with an evil clone of himself, and feuded with several people over the fact that his girlfriend repeatedly stabbed them in the face. And that's all just using pictures of Rey Mysterio for reference.

It is, admittedly, a lot of extra work though, and I can see why folks get put off by that. I really wouldn't mind having a separate game going in the forum where we don't do the screen-capping thing, since that'd be more accessible for new players. And we can keep the pic-based one as, like, the more 'hardcore' version if folks get into it.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote