View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 10:32 PM   #47
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
A PPV from the Springfield Wrestling Federation!

SPOILER: show

Announcer: For months they have been training....for months they have been working hard....for many months they have been practicing.....yeah right!!! Ladies and gentleman, Duffivor ends now!! Are you ready?! No?! I don't care! It's time for the final ultimate battle!!!

Kent Brockman: Ladies and gentleman, Kent Brockman Channel 9 news. Tonight, we will see the crowning of the first evet, Springfield Wrestling Federation heavyweight champion. Right now, we have Arnie Pie, in the sky!!

Arnie: That's right Kent, we are here live! We are flying right under the Duff Brewery, where this barfight beatdown match will be taking place in! Right now the duffivors, are trying to get into the Brewery.

(All of the Duffivors are in a shaft, there is a big spider in front of them/)

Burns: Hmmm to get rid of this curse, just say a bible verse! Umm....shou shal not....shou shal.....oh nuts to this!

(Burns just throws a rock at it. They walk, and the camera fades to the bar.)

Duff Man: Ladies and gentleman the special guest announcer for this match, DARK HELMET!!!!!!

(The theme to Spaceballs plays, Dark Helmet walks to the podium)

Dark Helmet: Good evening. We have come here together to see violence, blood and brutality! I will be announce the talent that comes down to the bar to fight, but I warn you. Do not cross me, or I will make you feel the overwhelming power of the schwartz!!!!!! Now, let me introduce to you the special trouble shooting referees, Faarooq and Bradshaw, the Acolytes!!!!

(The music plays, and the fans get hyped up. Faarooq and Bradshaw walk slowly down to the bar. They order some Beer, and then sit down to drink.)

Dark Helmet: Ladies and gentleman, from Hollywood Medical School, Dr. Riveria. Dr. Nick Riveria!!!

(Weird al Yankovic's Like a Surgeon plays, as Dr. Nick walks down to the bar. He gets the microphone)

Dr. Nick: Hi everybody!!

Crowd: Hi doctor Nick!!

Dr. Nick: I've got a great deal for you, watch me win the SWF title, and get this special dish washer fluids for only twenty nine, ninty five!!!!!

Crowd: Boooo!!

Dr. Nick: Ok...I'' throw in a free sugery!!

Crowd: Yeah!!!

(Dark Helmet takes the microphone back)

Dark Helmet: Shut up! Ladies and gentleman, from Scotland, Ground Keeper Willie!!!

(Willie singing down-town is played, as Willy walks to the bar, with his rake.)

Willy: Hey bar keep, you got any scotch?!

Bar: Yes...Yes we do!!

Willy: (He Drinks it) Oh that's the stuff!!!!

Dark Helmet: You disturb me! Ladies and gentleman, he hails from the 1970's, he is Disco Stu!!!

"Disco Stu doesn't advertise"

(Disco Fever, aka Disco Inferno song plays. Disco Stu dances down to the bar.)

Disco Stu: I'm gonna be the champ! Ohh have mercy!!

(A woman walks up to him.)

Woman: Disco Stu, I want you!

Disco: Back away,not today Disco lady!!!

Dark Helmet: What a dumbass! Ladies and gentleman, from Moe's tavern, Barney Gumble!!

'NUMBER 9....BURP...NUMBER 9 BURP'

(A B-Sharps tune is played, Barney stumbles down to the bar.)

Barney: I need a drink.

Tender: I think you've had enough!

Barney: I'll tell you when I had enough!! I'll kill you!!

Tender: Please don't hurt me!!

(Barney takes some beer, and drinks it.)

Barney: Ahh the inflated sense of self esteem!!!

Dark Helmet: That has to be illegal! Ladies and gentleman, introducing last, from The Nueclear Power Plant, led to the ring by Waylon Smithers, CHARLES MONTGOMERY BURNS!!

(The Million Dollar Man's theme, with Burns speaking plays. Burns and Smithers walks up to the bar.)

Dark Helmet: Well, all of you are annnounced. But remember, good can never triumph over evil, because good is dumb!!! Let the game begin

(Dark Helmet trips)

Bar Fight Beatdown:

Everybody is circling around, trying to find the best opportunity to attack. Willie and Dr. Nick grapple up, and Willie takes control. Willie nails a suplex on Dr. Nick, and goes on the counter, BIG SPLASH!! Willie tries to cover Dr. Nick, but Barney kicks Willie off. Barney picks up Dr. Nick, and he walks back a few steps. Barney runs at Dr. Nick, lou theze press!!

Duff Man: Oh man! He nails him with the bar-fight beatdown!!!!!

At the moment, Burns is excersing with the Robotic Richard Simmons, and Smithers. They are doing many twist, and are pissing everybody off. Disco Stu picks up a stool, and breaks it over Barney back!! Disco Stu, then takes Barney, NO ADVERTISEMENTS NESSISARY!!!

Disco Stu covers Barney

3!!

Dark Helmet: Barney Gumble has been eliminated!!!

Dr. Nick gets up, and is very wallablly. He walks to the Acolyes. Dr. Nick accidentally knocks over their beer.

Faarooq: Why you sorry ass, son of a!!!

Dr. Nick tries to run, but gets cut off. The APA nail Dr. Nick with their spinebuster, and powerbomb on the floor of the bar. Mr. Burns sees this, and walks over, and puts his foot ontop of the chest of Dr. Nick

Dark Helmet: Dr. Riveria....Dr. Nick Riveria you have been eliminated, stat!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Willie and Disco Stu lock up, as Burns restarts doing his twists. Disco and Willie start a test of strenght. Willie is easily overpowering Stu, but Stu takes the easy way out with a kick! Stu backs up, and runs at Willie. Stu goes for a frankensteiner, but Willie turns it into a powerbomb!!! Willie covers Disco

KICKOUT!!

Duff Man: Oh my goodness! Willie can't believe it, Disco Stu doesn't, job-er-tize!!!

Disco Stu gets up, and nails a standing dropkick on Willie. Disco then takes Willie, and applies a figure four. Disco Stu reaches back, and applies the pressure. Willie is losing strenght. The Robotic Richard simmons, and Mr. Burns apporach Willie. Simmons holds Willies, shoulders to the ground, as Burns puts a finger on Willie's chest.

3!!!

Dark Helmet: Willie has been eliminated!!!

Mr. Burns and Disco Stu are the last two men. The Robotic Richard Simmons appoaches Disco Stu.)

Disco Stu: Whoa there baby, make love not war! Let's have a dance-athon!!!

Simmons: Ok, shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake your booty!!

(The Disco dancing contest begins, and Disco Stu dances great. Disco is winning the contest, and Richard simmons is running too fast.)

Smithers: His ass is gonna blow!!

(Robotic Richard Simmons explodes. Smithers goes at Disco, but he nails a trop toe hold. Disco takes Smithers, and nails No Advertisments Nessisary. Disco turns around, but is nailed by the thrasing of a lifetime!!!!!!! Mr. Burns covers Disco Stu

3!!!

Dark Helmet: The winner of this match, the winner of Duffivor, and the NEW Springfield Wrestling Federation, HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, CHARLES MONTGOMERY BURNS!!!

Duff Man: Whoa, the odds just were against Disco Stu there today! But Charles Montgomery Burns work in the early rounds of Duffivor, proves to be the difference. Ladies and gentleman, Duffivor has been great, and it's been fun! But now, the SWF is about to start, and let me introduce you to, the number 1 contender for the SWF Title, Comic Book Guy!!!

Comic Book Guy: Yes, it is I the comic book guy! I have been hosting, but that was because they wouldn't let me compete. They had to bribe me, and they bribe me with the first shot at the champion!

Duff Man: That's great, what will your stragedy be?

Comic Book Guy: I will answer what my stragedy be, when you answers me, these questions three! Question the first,

Duff Man: Never mind, let's get some words with our champion, Charles Montgomery Burns!!

Burns: Well, I knew that I could win the title. All of the years of training, and all of the money I used paid off. Um....forget that money part! But remember, I am Charles Montgomery Burns, and I will be the champion forver, and you can take that to the bank!!!

Comic Book Guy: Are you an episode of Seinfeld, because you are making me laugh! I will destroy you, and will become the next champion!

Burns: Well see about that!!

Duff Man: This looks like a classic, Burns V. Comic Book Guy, watch for it!! See ya!!

(The camera fades out to Burns and Comic Book Guy giving each other a staredown.)

SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote