View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 01:28 PM   #47
Mister Sinister
Less Talk, More Rokk!

Mister Sinister has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Mister Sinister has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Mister Sinister has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Mister Sinister has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Mister Sinister has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Mister Sinister has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Mister Sinister has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Has anyone gotten this yet besides me.

Got it the same time as SVR2008, and quite frankly more impressed with this then I am with Smackdown.

AI can be tough, even on Easy, they will see Blasts coming a mile away, which adds some realism to the game, since most fighters in the Z World know how to dodge an Kamehameha Wave.

Dragon History seems a little ackward, but still nice none the less at certein points in an fight in the series, like we'll take The Freieza fight for example. It starts off with Vegeta for Frieza, while there fighting, you here then talking to etc...Vegeta boasting, Freieza getting humble, Vegeta talking about Frieza second form etc.

At an certein point an thing to hit R3 is show up, you can ignorge it, or you can hit it, and the fight will go on as it did in the series...example, hitting the button causes Freieza to transform, switch out to krillian....

Alot of character moves have been redone, and made to look better...Kid Gohan has his Masenko that almost beat 3rd Form Frieza...Piccolo (Early) has the move that kid an Saibamen, Goku mid has an 20 X Kaioken Kamehameha, the game looks great.

However the only thing I have a complain is with, are...It become an pain in the ass trying to find an Dragonball, since the on screen radar is gone, They also took out the best thing from BT2, which was the experiance deal, but they kinda make up for this, allowing you to have 3 different customization of an character.

Most of the characters are unlocked out of the gate, You only end up getting about 20 of them thru story mode, Dragon World Tour and Dragonballs.

Overall, I'll say it's an great game, better then BT2 in some areas but lacking in others, but overall, I said it's an 8.5, about the same as BT2, or just slightly below it.

I hate GT, and I hate Goku, but I love playing as GT Kid Goku as an Super Saiyan 3.
Mister Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote