View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 09:44 PM   #38417
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
I'm gonna be that guy and say fuck that dude. Fuck him for the same reason why I say fuck the dumb ass who thought it would be a good idea that a jobber should get mic time.

A jobber's job isn't to get over. A jobber's job is to put the other guy and their offense over. If he gets over as a result of taking a good ass beating, a la Barry Horrowitz or the Mulkeys, that's one thing. But they shouldn't get mic time, because they shouldn't have anything to say. They shouldn't have anything to say because they are not the star.

That dude's scream popped the announcers, and they talked about his screaming instead of how terrifying the Bludgeon Brothers are. So, in essence, he put himself over. And, as an enhancement talent, he is only supposed to put over his opponent. In essence, IT ISN'T ABOUT THEM!

And I can promise you, he is going to start trying to get bookings as "The Screamer" or whatever. And dumb mark promoters will give him those bookings because they're doing it wrong.

And the shame is, we need jobbers in Wrestling. More than people realize.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote