View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 11:21 AM   #25
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I should clarify something - I'm okay with people not liking comedy wrestling or whatever just as I'm okay with people not liking extreme violent matches or any other genre you could think of. "Nah, I'm not into this but people like what they like" is totally fine.

I just think we're at a point where it's fruitless to waste energy and effort railing on wrestling you don't like and the fans that do like it when there is so, SO Much different wrestling out there nowadays. Between WWE, NJPW, ROH, LU, CHIKARA, the various British promotions, Mexican promotions, and lolGFW there is just so fucking much out there and they all play to different palettes.

There is enough wrestling out there that I'd say if you aren't watching something you love - you're doing it wrong. With WWE in particular I've found a lot of people are afraid of expanding their horizons - well if the top company in the world sucks, it must all suck. No.

Hence I want to see the comedy guys keep doing their thing because it's amusing to me to see people bitch about it when those people could watch something they actually enjoy from the many options out there.

We all only have so much time to devote to watching wrestling. Watch what you actually enjoy and let others have their fun.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote