View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 09:32 PM   #32070
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I posted this in the WrestleMania thread, but I really hope Cena keeps the WWE Title until WrestleMania and defends it in a Triple Threat against Orton and Styles. It isn't something I would have booked from way back in November, but given where the pieces currently lie, I think it would feel like the most "special" thing they could put forward. Cena and Orton represent an older era of WWE Superstars, and while AJ Styles is the same age as Cena and older than Orton, he's "fresher" and represents change with a mature face to achieve it.

As for Wyatt? Put the IC Title on him. It does nothing for Ambrose. Wyatt can cut promos about how Bray has already secured one singles title and Orton is going to secure the big one at WrestleMania, which doesn't bother him because he's a selfless ally. Luke Harper challenges his former mentor Bray Wyatt as Bray cuts promos talking about aimless Luke Harper was without him and that he turned a lost boy into a monster. Cena or Styles eventually pumps up Harper by reminding him that he is one of the biggest bad-asses they have ever seen and he had a legion of fans before he even stepped foot into The Wyatt Family compound. Bray's been using him and it is time to break free.

Bray expects Harper to back off at WrestleMania, but Harper gets that crazed look in his eyes and just KILLS Wyatt for the first portion of the match. Heel strategies allow Bray to fight back and he screams "There's a monster in me too!" He goes to do his spider walk and Harper sits up and sticks his tongue and laughs at Wyatt, freaking out the Intercontinental Champion, who is eventually beaten down, given a Discus Clothesline caught into Sister Abigail for the pin.

After Orton fails to win the WWE Title in the main event (even though it is John Cena that taps out to the Calf-Crusher), Bray Wyatt blames The Wyatt Family's lack of success on Randy Orton at WrestleMania. He points Orton after Harper and demands that instead of focusing on the WWE Title, he brings the IC Title back to their ranks. Orton vs. Harper is goes more violent than their past matches, with Harper retaining the title, leading to the ultimate destruction of The Wyatt Family and a feud between Bray and Orton.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote