Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 02:15 PM   #196
RoXer
History's Greatest, Mr. E

RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoXer View Post
Layed down my summon sign at the bonfire in the Tomb of the Giants and helped some guy with just about everything. We beat Gravelord Nito which I think he needed my help with. Seems like it may be a hassle doing it by yourself so I'll have to summon someone. Good to know.
This is all I did over the weekend. Stayed at the 2nd bonfire and layed down my sign near the path where the Skeleton Beast is. That way, even if people who don't go to the 2nd bonfire can still see the sign on their way to the boss fight.

Must have beat Gravelord Nito maybe 10 times. Only died once because the host was an idiot weakling. So I would beat it, go back to my world, considered beating the boss myself, would make my way toward him and then get summoned. Just a non-stop supply of souls all weekend long. And then most of the time when summoned I would kill Paladin Leeroy also which is another 25000. And then spent maybe a little too much time killing skeleton babies but why not.

I was at lvl 116 maybe when I started? At 131 now.

Also helped out this snot-nosed squeely voiced teenage in PVP bragging about how he hacked the game to get certain types of armor and weapons. He was kind of a brat.

Req is doing multiplayer right now so I might hop in a little bit also. Not saying we'll get matched up, just feel like playing.
RoXer is offline   Reply With Quote