Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 12:50 PM   #147
El Capitano Gatisto
World Class Raconteur

El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yep, bleed effect stays. Chaos Weapons scale with humanity i.e. the more humanity you have, the more damage that Chaos weapons or spells will do. Typically you need to hold about 10 humanity to get the top damage. I mean activated humanity, obviously, not just holding it in your inventory. This can be a bit of a pain in the arse if you die, as you suddenly have a weapon that isn't as powerful and maybe takes 3-4 hits to kill enemies when before it needed 1-2. If you can't retrieve your greasy death spot then you basically have to farm humanity to get the most out of it. The best places for doing that are the weird tentacle things in the Duke's Archives and the aborted baby skeletons just before Gravelord Nito's boss fight.

I deleted my old Faith build game and started a new one, just so I have 3 good variation options for PvP play.
El Capitano Gatisto is offline   Reply With Quote