View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 08:40 PM   #31849
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
Cass is way more ready than Corbin atm. But it comes down to what shows they are on i guess.
I'm sorry but you saying that Bryan wasn't a star in the eyes of wrestling fans and then proceeding to say that Big Cass is ready to be a main event star is just the most ignorant and flat out stupid thing I've seen from someone who isn't called CyNick around here.

Bryan wasn't a "mainstream" star like the Rock or Cena, but he was damn well a star to the majority of wrestling fans. Kids, adults, marks, smarks, they all loved the guy. He was every bit on the level of an HBK, Triple H, or Bret Hart when at his peak and to say otherwise is just laughable.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote