View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 04:55 PM   #24
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I am a sucker for guys who were serious about wrestling and made it feel real. The story is all but gone today, but guys like Flair, Hart and HBK made you believe and feel emotions through their stories.

I think Benoit came from that same mould. He didn't have their charisma, but he was such a good worker that he was able to say a million things with just a glance or a reaction to a move. One of the last truly great in ring story tellers imo.

That ability elevates him above Bats for me.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote