View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 06:21 AM   #28
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Shocked im alone on this
I would have cosign'd this... had I never gone back and actually tried to play that hot mess again.

Seriously, the giant shit that I'm about to take on that game does not change the fact that it was both revolutionary and fun in its day. I played the absolute hell out of this game when it came out. However, the graphics have not aged well, the collision detection is a fucking disaster, and the controls are abysmal.

I have no idea whatsoever how I was ever as good at the game as I used to be. I loved pumping out points at Roswell or grinding everything possible to zip through the Mall and touch as little floor as possible since manuals weren't a thing yet... and yet the last time I played the OG disc, I could barely make it past the school.

The "remaster" on 360 was better, but not much. I appreciated what they tried to do, but the emphasis was on 'try'. Still felt like I was attempting to move a cinder block across a field with akimbo broomsticks, and there were songs missing from the soundtrack.

I have to go with 3... by the time it got to 3, everything felt right, and still does.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote