View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 06:36 AM   #266
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixx View Post
SPOILER: show
As for Daryl, he hasn't debuted yet and I don't see it happenning, at least as long as Dwight is alive. Pretty sure Kirkman was pressured into promising him showing up, cause of TV Daryl's popularity, which I think is declining? For me, at least it is. Went from a badass loner to Rick's bottom bitch.
Funny story I've read is he promised the Image comics executives to introduce aliens later in the story just so they would let him through with a book about zombies, which they were sceptical about.
SPOILER: show
funny, when the show started, i commented to jazz about how i thought daryl and merle were a split pastiche of abraham, dunno if dwight had arrived at that point. kind of struck me as similar characters; so i wonder, as well, how abraham will be portrayed on the show, because he definitely had an air of the dixon bros about him. was also one of my favourite characters, was gutted when he bit it.

i personally still really like daryl; think he has undergone a great deal of growth. i definitely see where you are coming from, but he is no less badass when it comes to crunch time, really.
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote