Thread: Arrow on CW
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 12:13 AM   #88
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Solomon Grundy is this dude

Originally a Green Lantern villain, then mainly a JSA villain. Has fought many more people since then.

Originally he was Cyrus Gold, who was murdered in Slaughter Swamp, and he came back to life as some sort of monster/not-quite-swamp-thing.
... which I see them making him re-occuring after that green shit fell on his face at the end. Maybe whatever that was mixes with the Mirakuru and causes memory loss and reanimation or somesuch.

I mean, they're explaining Flash, so Grundy wouldn't be super farfetched.

Also, they love not letting people die that everyone thinks is dead as I mentioned in my last post in this thread. Except in this case, Ollie keeps killing him, and Cyrus/Solomon keeps coming back specifically to wreck his shit because fighting The Hood is one of the few things he actually remembers, along with that poem and he ends up thinking that's actually his name.

"But hey, that's just a theory..."
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote