View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 12:01 AM   #734
parkmania
#BUCTOBER

parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)parkmania puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droford View Post
I don't know if it's exactly what I do, but for PC I use my best Diva card and two best singles cards and then fill the other two with commons.This lowers my tier but I'm more concerned about the points than I am card tier picks since I'm never going to get a Survivor or legendary card through picks anyway. I found that running full strength it's impossible to even win 3 put matches because on the high levels everyone seems to have full decks of maxed out pro legendary/survivor cards. Dropping down a few tiers with my 3/5th deck ensures that I can at least win 5 pt matches about 80% of the time Instead of 0%
Yeah, that's it - punt the tag matchup while doing everything to guarantee you can still win 2 out of 3.
parkmania is offline   Reply With Quote