View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 02:11 AM   #757
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
The Timm DCAU will probably always rank as the single best animated interpretation of a superhero franchise (although I gotta admit, Spectacular Spider-Man is right up there, or at least probably will be if it gets a third season). I quite enjoy Brave and the Bold too, just because it goes into a lot of really obscure characters. And The Batman from a couple years back is actually pretty damn fun, too, once I finally got past the art style.

Overall, I gotta say DC has had way better luck with their cartoon franchises than Marvel. Definitely more hits than misses, the crappy old Superfriends cartoon notwithstanding.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote