View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 01:05 PM   #738
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I'd like to point out that despite being more of a Supes fan, I'm a huge fan of the Batman mythos- just not Batman himself. All of his villains are either frightening or at least intriguing, all of his sidekicks have very definite development and growth as characters, and the hype surrounding the Bat is just all kinds of cool. But Bruce himself is just...meh. He only has the two emotions: brooding and snarling. And the more I think about it, the less sense it makes that the JLA even keeps him around, considering how much of a douche he is to most of them.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote