View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 02:37 PM   #751
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Logan Vs Japan, Bub:

For the next Wolverine movie, Logan will be facing skilled warrior's who aren't even mutants. Visually, they're working on a new way for Logan to fight with his claws as this sequel seems to aim for a martial arts presentation. Have we really been watching Wolverine go all animal for ten years? This should be cool. Fox is hooking up with their Japan branch for authenticity and they will film in Japan as well. The X-Men movies are liked in Japan so this movie should be an international spooning.

Class Is In:

The X-Men reboot, First Class is looking to the latter Harry Potter movies as inspiration (I don't watch the Potter films... is this good?). They want this to be a franchise so the casting will be important. If you're anything like me the only thing on your mind is OMG THERE'S NO X4?! :foc:

Say It With Me, "Merc... with a MOUTH":

Hey you, reading this update - yeah YOU. Kalyx wants you to know that they're gonna ignore my cousin, Barakapool. They're gonna reboot me, baby - origin and all! In fact... if those gray suits at Fox read my threatening- ah... I mean business proposals, my movie will have all the dark comedy and 4th wall breaking I want! The tricky part is getting a writer as crazy as me... Who wrote that Chun Li movie, again? It's not what you think - there's 30Gs on his head and Mystique has a head start!

...See what I did there?

Whatever, go back to reading your nerdy forum, loser!
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote