View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 02:47 PM   #48
Johnny Vegas
Head on a Rollercoaster

Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Johnny Vegas puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeritron5000
Yes Orton could have been huge. It would have been great to see him overthrow Triple H as leader of evolution, and with his stable dominate Raw as the IC champion for a while. Make that belt into almost a second title. Then instead of beating Benoit for the belt, had someone else hold the gold in the fall and then put Orton over as a double champion down the road. Triple H comes back, costs him the IC and they start fueding over the World for a few months.
See, this is what i don't get from the WWE. Bring what got you to do the dance. Not necessarily the same Two-Step, but something like it with a different outfit. lol nice....anyway, Orton was SOOOO The Rock during his IC run and was set up, imo, BETTER than The Rock. The Rock actually sold himself to stardom. Orton could've, and can still do the same if the writers and Vince listen to the people who make him rich god damn. Sometimes, i think people like Vince, no disrespect, know that they are rich and do shit like this to be arrogant.

I bet if his ass was back in 97 he'd shape the fuck up.
Johnny Vegas is offline   Reply With Quote