View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 01:43 PM   #46
Jeritron
Get a poke on

Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas
lol i see where you are going with this. It's not like the guy is Lex Luger '93-'94. Randy CAN be big, and though i would have preferred it during the Evolution gimmick, you have to let the fans dictate his future. Vince obviously didn't see it back then, so he should pay attention NOW. Watch and listen how fans react to Orton. I do think that if it doesn't work within the next 6 months, he will be done. He is one of those guys where you can't force it, let the fans tell you what to do with him.

Damn, that IC reign could have been something for the ages, but can't live on the past...
Yes Orton could have been huge. It would have been great to see him overthrow Triple H as leader of evolution, and with his stable dominate Raw as the IC champion for a while. Make that belt into almost a second title. Then instead of beating Benoit for the belt, had someone else hold the gold in the fall and then put Orton over as a double champion down the road. Triple H comes back, costs him the IC and they start fueding over the World for a few months.
Jeritron is offline   Reply With Quote