View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 05:50 PM   #651
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Harper is another dude they could have just put in trunks and said he was a mad-man, but I actually prefer the more gimmicky look on him. Makes it look like he doesn't give a fuck, and as a more "unfocused" character, that makes sense. When he's aligned with Bray Wyatt, of course he just wears jeans and shit.

I think the time to change his look was during the feud with Ziggler and he joined The Authority. I don't hate that they didn't fuck with him by any means. You could buy Triple H and Stephanie just accepting his help and staying away from him otherwise. Harper is so good that I always entertained the idea of a "corporate makeover" for him. It sounds dumb, but it's supported by my love of Harper as a performer. Can you just imagine him standing there in an expensive suit with a crazed expression in his eye? Holy fuck. It'd either work really, really, really well, or suck so hard.

I forget they changed up his look recently. It did look way too much like Ambrose. They were going for that "sleeker" look, because they've booked themselves into this situation where they've made him dirty and they don't like it, but that's his look now. Works a lot better for Harper though. In my opinion. I'd go with the dirtier look with the personalized jackets and shit.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote