View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 12:15 PM   #66
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball View Post
Quote:
Dave Meltzer is concerned over WWE’s lack of actual drawing power according to the end of his Money in the Bank review. He’s worried that due to WWE’s aggressive need to pull off a large surplus of stars off of the NXT roster to make space for the Raw and Smackdown draft that most of the talent transitioned off NXT “Just aren’t ready for real programming yet”

The two biggest examples of this come in the form of Apollo Crews due to his lack of gimmick and Baron Corbin whom Dave has referred to as “Painfully Medicore” with the only thing going for him is “He’s really tall which is what Vince appreciates in a wrestler chosen to succeed by him”
I agree with him on Crews and Corbin.

I'm trying to find Crews interesting but he is currently quite bland, but give the man a gimmick and all will be well. Right now, he just reminds me of a smaller, happier Bobby Lashley.

As for Corbin, I wouldn't say he was painfully mediocre, I'd say he was painfully boring. He could really benefit from either a gimmick change or going back to NXT.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote