View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 10:22 AM   #33713
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
I really, really hope if/when Ziggler and Nakamura face off, that Ziggler wins. He can (and should, as a heel), use some dirty tactics, but I'm so bored of debuting big names always winning straight away. Nakamura is over as fuck, and a Ziggler win can at least prolong a feud between them and make things interesting.
I think you need to leave Nakamura winning for awhile. The problem is no one ever wins and keeps winning. Ziggler's stock has been falling for a few years now. Let Nakamura have some shine
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote