Thread: GTA 6
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 01:57 PM   #130
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
Feel like they already have. Personally I’ve gone as far as I can with the game. But obviously people keep biting on any extra content they have so I don’t blame them.
Same basic principle as Bethesda creating a new IP (Starfield) and holding off on saying anything about TES VI other than "it exists...kinda". They know that TESO is wildly successful and want to take it for all it's worth. The difference is it's not a steaming pile of dog shit like GTAO is. So if that trend continues over the next couple of years, what's to say Bethesda don't set more of their focus on Fallout 5 post-Starfield and all it's extra content as opposed to TES VI?

Anyway, I wouldn't want to be in their shoes trying to decide which of those 2 to pursue next. Nobody's going to forget FO76 anytime soon, and anything short of the overall quality of FNV (which, yes, we're all aware Obsidian put out, not Bethesda) might not be enough to move it off shelves when it releases. As for TES VI, fan expectations are already through the stratosphere, with people wanting extreme amounts of innovation yet still some features that would make it more like TES III: Morrowind or TES IV: Oblivion.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote