View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 01:03 AM   #40100
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Supposedly the video incriminating Roman Reigns and others in the WWE is expected to be released very soon. The maker of the video tagged a lot of media organizations to get them to notice.

I have just completed an exhausting investigation, leaving no stone unturned into the WWE’s current and former stars affiliation with the former WFN & Richard Rodriguez. This report contains evidence of all claims made by Richard Rodriguez along with new information on the entire case. I have decided to create 1 longer video that will go into details on not just the Reigns story but everyone who was involved. As I dove deeper into the case details I uncovered the connection between not just Reigns but all those who will be discussed by Richard. It will be out shortly. #bodybuilding #fitness #kalimuscle #romanreigns #mark Wahlberg #joshduhamel @tmz_tv @forbes @bostonglobesports @cbssports @nydailynews @esquire @bleacherreport #wwe #prowrestling #bodybuilding #fitness #steroids #filmmaker #reporter #cinematography @mark.whalberg @romanreignsofficial @joshduhamel @musclesportmag @official_rxmuscle @generationironofficial @luimarco @newyorkpost @pagesix @dailymail @wearecultaholic #wwe #wrestlemania #royalrumble #brocklesnar @prowrestlingunlimited @wrestlinginc

A post shared by FilmMaker/Reporter Jon Bravo (@jonnybravotv) on

Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote