View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 08:30 PM   #25
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
To be honest, I don't mind this series of polls, but always hate it and think it is pointless when you do video game themes or PPV themes......

Should keep it rasslers only.....
🎶You're a mean one, Mr. Jaw...🎶

Maybe it was misguided, but I hoped it would catch on and be a fun way to celebrate the spirit of Halloween.

Problem is, a lot of the more known and popular wrestlers have already had their own threads, and as such, I'm having to consider more recent competitors who haven't even had that many themes. I'm not giving up, though. I'm sure there are still some people with a bunch of great themes.

I'm just going to throw this out there because I've been considering it for a while now: How would you all feel about a "one-hit wonders" poll or series of polls, tournament-style?
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote