View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 09:08 AM   #760
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
but anyway,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corporate CockSnogger View Post
Kinda hope she's not related to anybody though despite all the ominous hints. Maybe her parents recognised her force abilities early on, sent her to Luke for a bit then got scared by the whole thing because Luke was a crazy hobo so pulled her out of training and abandoned her.

I'd probably prefer something simple like that.
Yes that is exactly what I think/hope will happen. I really don't want her to be some established character's daughter or something, feels so on the nose.

I think she is going to just be a student at Luke's Jedi Academy (or w/e it's called) and then when Kylo went all slicey/stabby on them she somehow survived and was sent away for her protection, probably had some Jedi Men-in-Black memory erasing shit happen and boom here we are
road doggy dogg is offline   Reply With Quote