View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 11:50 PM   #58
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixx View Post
Jesus Christ. What you're describing are non-identical twins. If they're identical they will be the same height. Shit, I had non-identical twins in my school that you wouldn't tell they are related at all. And yes, I agree about weight, it's up to the individual, doesn't change the fact I've never seen identical twins where one was fat and another skinny.
I understand the difference between identical twins and fraternal twins. I'm talking about identical, not non-identical. BUT. IDENTICAL. TWINS. ARE. NOT. CLONES. Genetically similar, yes, but two seperate bodies still mutate. You're not born with a preset height or weight guarantee, or birthmarks appearing in exactly the same spots. Am I saying one twin will be 5ft and the other 7ft? No. But they can ultimately vary by about an inch or so. One might develop a mole under their left eye that the other doesn't. That doesn't stop them from being identical twins. What stops that is when they develop totally separate features, generally a result of starting out as two fertilized eggs in the same oven as opposed to one fertilized egg that split.

And I have seen a fat/skinny twin. The odd thing was, the "fatter" twin was cute, and the skinny one looked... kinda sickly. Like they were both supposed to be bigger (it wasn't like she was 200lbs or anything, but clearly had "more meat on her" than her sister), and one decided she wanted to see what crack was like.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote