View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 07:01 PM   #122
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah, I doubt we get Drew. Really anybody who debuted after Mania is pushing it.

I think DLC will shape up something like this:

Future Stars Pack
Aleister Black
Elias Samson
Kassius Ohno
No Way Jose
Ruby Riot

(sub out other pre-Mania NXT characters for any of these that get revealed next week)

205 Live Pack
Ariya Daivari
Drew Gulak
Mustafa Ali
Noam Dar
Tony Nese

(205 Live arena is confirmed and I'm banking on Swann, Kendrick, and Gallagher being revealed next week...if they're not though they'd be here instead of some of the ones listed)

UK Pack
Mark Andrews
Pete Dunne
Trent Seven
Tyler Bate
Wolfgang

Supposedly there won't be a HOF Showcase pack this year because Angle's already the pre-order bonus and DDP/Rude are in the game. Maybe Beth and the Rock 'n Roll Express get revealed next week, if not maybe there's an extra pack with them and a couple other legends.

Oh and I fully expect the Hardys to be DLC too, maybe as standalone guys. No real reason they couldn't be on disc but it'd be a total 2k thing to make them DLC.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote