Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 05:08 PM   #240
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis View Post
I'm sure some crazy people somewhere have beat the whole game with a broken sword hilt. I'm only DEX 21, STR is about 14. Just want to try out some of these ridiculous giant weapons really. Got the Meat Cleaver and i remember it being pretty useful in Demon's Souls.
There are also some RIDICULOUS Dex weapons. The speed stacked with the damage some of them can do can be outright devastating. They also have some of the cooler movesets IMO.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote