View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 12:28 PM   #64
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchables View Post
yo i am happy to not bring stuff/theories/etc like that in here but i thought it was relevant/discussion-worthy but i also respect people not wanting spoilers. like at least i used tags.

on a personal note, knowing/seeing that as a possibility makes me *more* excited for the film going in bc it's kind of a cool theory and would make a solid set-up for the previously mentioned conjectural second movie plot. good 'tie-in', as it were, because
SPOILER: show
it would explain why rita knows how to get inside/bring the rangers down with a green ranger of her own

also have they cast zordon yet?
Nope. It's my fault for clicking on it. You did everything right in putting it in spoiler tags. Like Ramm said I'm more upset that the internet spoils everything. It's not "easy" to avoid unless you totally turn off TV or internet until you see the movie.
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote