View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 04:46 PM   #35
Frank Drebin
Large Marge sent me

Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Overall I thought it was really good. Fell into some traps that the mini-series fell into as well and while its possible that maybe there's material in the books that explains things a little, I was taken out of the movie a couple of times to wonder about things.

LOL @ all the people who went "Dat's the clown?!?" when the first pics came out and started bashing this movie for no reason. Skarsgaard was great and the clown was fantastic. Apples to oranges with Tim Curry's version, absolutely, but I liked this one more.

I loved that it didn't rely on shitty jump scares. Sure there are some and thats fine, but it takes a much better film to scare you or creep you out without resorting to them all the time.

Loved the dark humor that wasn't trying to imitate the humor Marvel puts into their movies. The Moment with the (mild)
SPOILER: show
NKOTB poster was a lol moment and the "I Derry" balloon was great.

Highly recommend it if you're the slightest bit interested in this one.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote