Thread: Pokemon Go
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 07:30 PM   #32
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Sorry. Had to rant. Seeing that shit everywhere and the rage was building.
Yeah, seeing that stuff annoys me too.

What I have noticed is that the people who are usually complaining about it being "stupid" or "kid's shit" or whatever, are usually the same people who think it's "hilarious" or "cool" to take a picture of themselves with cartoon dogs ears and so on. I have seen a lot of people saying that Pokémon Go players need to "grow up", but these tend to be the same people who spent hours at a time playing Pet Rescue Saga and saving "cutesy" animals or who got addicted to "crushing" cartoon candy or whatever the hell it is you do on that game.

Cute Pokémon, cute animals. Pretty much the same thing.

I don't get why Pokémon Go has people ridiculing the players of it. I get the feeling that if this wasn't a Pokémon game, but one created by King.com, the jizzing over it from these people would never stop.

I also don't get why there are people out there who feel that your age has to dictate what you can and cannot enjoy. I have a friend like that, and it both boggles my mind but also angers me a bit when he says some of the shit he says. The way I see it, if you're playing a game and are enjoying it, then cool. Go and enjoy that game but don't ridicule those who don't play it. If it's not your "cup of tea", then cool. Just don't play it and don't ridicule those who do play it.

Just because you don't enjoy a popular game doesn't mean you're better than the people who do enjoy it, and vice versa.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote