View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 11:01 AM   #35015
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Whilst I'm a dude who prefers one-on-one matches, the idea of a 4-Way at SummerSlam for the Universal Title has got its appeal. Can you imagine Joe with the Coquina Clutch on Strowman on the outside, only for Reigns to Spear them through the barricade? Brock and Reigns could eventually square-off and Brock can get the F5, only for Strowman to pull out the referee and absolutely toss him. Brock can then dive onto Strowman. You can have Joe get Brock in The Clutch, but there's no referee. There's so much that can make this match stand out. I'd personally go with Reigns getting the belt here for the heat, with either Joe or Strowman taking the fall. Given that Reigns and Strowman have worked so extensively with each other this year, I'd go with Strowman taking the pin, leaving both Brock and Joe with gripes.

This could be compounded by the possibility that AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura for the US Title could be on the undercard. It may not be, but it could be. Imagine those two matches on the same show.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote