View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 12:53 AM   #2462
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Made me think of two things: a joke from a comedian I heard during a couple of Winter Olympics' ago, where he said he was watching gymnastics "... and... uh... I didn't know I was a pedophile. I just went down to the police station, and signed into the registry. Officer said: "Oh, so you were watching The Olympics too, huh?!"

Second was the one chick from Interview With A Vampire being all pent up because she was turned as an underage girl, so she never "matured", and all those years later, she was never seen as a grown woman with grown woman needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
Felt like that was a body double but whatever.

Was a big whatever episode. You'd figure something would have happened by now but they're gonna spend the first 2 episodes just getting various people to give each other head...

...nods from stories that they had 3 or 5 seasons ago.

Will wait another week I guess.
Had to had the pause. For science.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote